10mm Coroplast Signs
10mm custom coroplast yard signs are the perfect economical option for any business
Our 10mm coroplast signage is 6mm thicker and a more durable option to the industry standard 4mm coroplast. They are printed with UV-cured inks (single or double-sided), resulting in a reliable durability that makes this product ideal for use in areas that are prone to harsh weather conditions.
At regular temperatures, oils, solvents, and water have no effect on coroplast which also lends nicely to the endurance of the sign.
Please note: Be aware that the corrugated flute structure results in a very subtle linear effect (faint lines) on the product's surface. The flutes can be horizontal or vertical but are only compatible with H-stakes in a vertical orientation.
10mm Coroplast signage popular uses
- Yard SignsEvent Signage
- Real Estate
- Can 10mm coroplast signs be written on?Yes, coroplast signs can be written on with a Sharpie.
- How many H-stakes are needed per 10mm coroplast sign?One H-stake is typically sufficient for one coroplast sign, but if the coroplast sign islarger than 24” x 18” then it can be used with two H-stakes for more stability.
- Are grommets available for 10mm coroplast signs?Yes, grommets are available for coroplast signs in all four corners, or in the top twocorners, for a small additional charge. The grommets used for 10mm coroplast signs are brass colored with ¾” outside diameter.
- What if I have an order for a coroplast sign that is larger than 36” x 36”?If a larger coroplast sign is needed, it can be requested by submitting a custom estimate through our website.
- Can 10mm coroplast signs be used outdoors?Yes. As a waterproof, corrugated plastic, these signs can withstand weather conditions and are ideal for outdoor use.
- Width from 6" to 36"
- Height from 6" to 46"
- 10mm White Coroplast
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- Flute Direction (Horizontal)
- Flute Direction (Vertical)
- All 4 Corners
- Top Corners Only
- Next Business Day
- 2-4 Business Days