Event tents are the perfect large-scale marketing medium to get noticed at festivals, conventions, trade shows, and more. They include 4 fabric panels — each panel is sewn together and set up on a 10’ x 10’ aluminum pop-up canopy tent. Please note: It is required that the artwork be placed on a 4over certified template. See our FAQ section for more details.
Event tents are printed with UV ink technology on 7.9oz water-repellent fabric. Tents include 4 fabric panels and can feature up to 4 different designs (one for each side).
Event Tent Uses
- Trade Shows
- How do I set up my event tent file?Text and graphics should be placed at least 0.5" from the edge of the cut line for safety. 4over will professionally hand sew the panels together. Ensure you have 0.5" bleed on all sides of your artwork. Do not add crop marks. Template size is 119”x86”.
- Can I use different artwork for each panel/side?Yes. You have the option to upload up to 4 different designs. If the same image will be used for all four panels you will need to upload it for each side/panel.
- Is the tent difficult to set up?
- What are the shipping weight and dimensions of an event tent?
We recommend cleaning with a soft, moist cotton cloth, mild dishwashing liquid, and lukewarm water to rinse. Do not use any harsh abrasive or petroleum-type cleaners. Clean and dry each side before storing.
- How can I maintain my event tent?Yes, larger PVC signs can be produced through custom orders.
- Can I remove the printed fabric from the frame?Yes. The fabric is separate from the frame and can be removed.
- 120" x 120"
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- No Coating
- 10' x 10' Aluminum Event Tent Hardware with Fabric
- None - Tent Fabric Only (Sewn)
- 5-7 Business Days