Opaque Window Graphics
Available as single-sided or double-sided prints, opaque window graphics offer excellent block out of the reverse graphics, allowing for two different images to print back-to-back on a single sheet. Available as single-sided or double-sided prints.
Opaque window graphics are printed with UV inks on an 8mil opaque film with a 1mil clear adhesive film, for a total thickness of 9mil.
Opaque Window Graphic Uses
- Are the 8mil opaque window graphics see-through?No, 8mil opaque window graphics are opaque offering excellent blockout coverage.
- How willl I know which side will have the adhesive?The adhesive is always applied to the back of the print. For double-sided prints, the adhesive will be applied to the file labeled “back” — this will allow window attachment from the inside to be viewed from the outside.
- What is the thickness of the 8mil window graphic?The print material is 8mil and a 1mil adhesive film is applied for mounting. The overall thickness is 9mil.
- How long do the 8mil window graphics last?The removable adhesive from a standard window glass is up to 6 months, 1 year if left in same location, both based on normal exposure conditions.
- Do you have any application tips before applying opaque window graphics?
- Apply this product to a clean, dry surface. It has adhesive strips.
- Double-sided 8mil opaque window graphics: the adhesive is always applied to the back
- Prints to be mounted from the outside of a window will have adhesive on the back
- Prints to be mounted on the inside of a window will have adhesive on the front.
- Width from 6" to 50"
- Height from 6" to 120"
- 8mil Opaque Window Graphics
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- Mounted From Outside
- Mounted From Inside
- Next Business Day
- 5-7 Business Days