Suede Trading Cards
Feel the difference with suede trading cards. Soft to the touch, they bestow a hint of luxury to brands and are an ideal way to network, allowing customers to provide new contacts with a card that really stands out from the competition. The 2.5" x 3.5" size makes it easy to get creative.
Soft-touch suede trading cards feature a 1.5mil scuff-resistant, soft velvet laminate applied on each side of 16pt C2S stock after printing. With a 19pt total thickness, suede trading cards turn branding experiences into lasting tactile impressions.
Suede Trading Card Uses
- Real Estate
- Luxury Brands
- Concierge Services
- Law Professionals
- Travel Agent
- Interior Design
- What are suede trading cards and how thick are they?
We start with 16pt stock as a base and apply 1.5mil soft velvet, scuff-resistant laminate to both sides of the sheet for a total thickness of 19pt. The soft velvet lamination adds a soft supple look and feel, which softens colors, reduces contrast, and gives an overall lighter, muted appearance.
- Are suede trading cards water-resistant or waterproof?Suede trading cards are water resistant, but not waterproof. This means the cards stand up well when they come in contact with a small amount of water, but cannot be submerged in water without water seeping into the card and causing damage. Please test your specific application to ensure the cards are appropriate for that use.
- Is suede a coating or a laminate?The term “suede” refers to the soft, supple texture of the trading cards, not the actual materials used. A soft velvet laminate is applied to both sides of the card to achieve a luxurious suede-like look and feel.
- Can suede trading cards be printed on both sides?Yes, you can print on both sides of the card.
- 2.5" x 3.5"
- 16PT C2S
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- No Coating
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 4 Business Days
- 7 Business Days