Aluminium Floor Graphics
UV cured inks are printed directly onto the surface of the aluminum panel, resulting in a longer outdoor lifespan. The high-friction/slip-resistant material is safe and stable for pedestrian traffic.
Printed direct using UV cured inks, this product is suitable for indoors and outdoors — designed to withstand harsh conditions in both hot and cold weather. Aluminum floor graphics are produced on a rugged 20mil aluminum foil material and can be used on textured, rough, or smooth surfaces.
Aluminum Floor Graphics Uses
- Seasonal Marketing
- What is the life expectancy of aluminum floor graphicsAluminum floor graphics are printed directly on materials using UV cured inks, rendering it rated for outdoor use. Although this product is designed for outdoor use, harsh weather conditions and extreme traffic may wear down the slip-resistance and require the graphics to be replaced sooner for safety precautions. Indoor applications and locations with lighter pedestrian traffic can prolong the material’s lifespan.
- Can I use this material on hard surfaces such as concrete, brick, etc.?Yes, this material can be used on fairly even, harder surfaces such as concrete, brick, epoxy, etc. For best results, we recommend using a hard rubber roller to roll on the surface of the material after application.
- Can I request a custom cut or contour cut on aluminum floor graphics?Yes, select Finish Options >> Contour Cut >> Yes.
- What are the file requirements for aluminum floor graphics?Files must be submitted in PDF format, without crop marks. Text and graphics should be placed at least 0.5” from the edge of the cutline for safety. Ensure you have 0.5” bleed on all sides of your artwork.
- How do I apply aluminum floor graphics?Sweep your desired area clear of dirt, debris, or moisture (if the surface is oily, it may need to be power washed with a commercial degreaser). Peel off the release liner from the floor graphic, lay flat on the surface and compress by hand with a roller. Make sure all edges are completely adhered. The high performance, pressure-sensitive adhesive provides superior holding strength, enabling it to be ready for immediate use. It can be applied at temperatures of 33℉ / 0℃ or above. Please note, you MUST consider the temperature of the surface to which you’re applying. For instance, stone and metal surfaces are often colder than air temperature. It is ALWAYS recommended to test the application when the temperatures hover around freezing. For best results, it is recommended to apply your floor graphic in temperatures of 50℉ or above.
- What is the difference between the 4mil flexible vinyl floor graphics and the aluminum floor graphics?The 4mil vinyl is intended for indoor use only; application must be on dry, clean, and untextured floors. Aluminum floor graphics are heavy duty and intended for outdoor use; application can be on almost all surfaces.
- Width from 12" to 51"
- Height from 12" to 120"
- 20mil Aluminum Floor
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- Next Business Day
- 4 Business Days