Black Edge Bookmarks
Sturdy, ultra-thick 32pt black edge bookmarks are modern, sleek, and undeniably impressive. This unique bookmark features a black-colored core fixed between two layers of bright white.
Printed on premium uncoated face stock and in a wide variety of sizes, black edge bookmarks stand the test of time.
Black Edge Bookmark Uses
- Gift Shops
- What materials are used to make black edge bookmarks?
- Black edge bookmarks are made of three premium quality stocks adhered together to create an ultra-thick, 32pt, triple-layered card with a colored core.
- Face Stock: 9pt bright white premium uncoated with a smooth finish.
- Insert Stock: 14pt premium opaque black.
- What run sizes are available for black edge bookmarks?100 to 100,000.
- How long do black edge bookmarks last?Black edge bookmarks are made to last for years under normal conditions. Bookmarks exposed to exceedingly high temperatures will have undesirable results. For example, if one were to expose these cards to a very high heat for extended periods of time, like in the windshield of a car, the longevity of the cards will be compromised. Black edge bookmarks should not be exposed to excessive heat or cold, as well as excessively dry or humid environments.
- How do I set up my file for bookmarks?
- Bleed must extend past the cut line and will be trimmed from the product during the final cutting phase. When the image is required to extend all the way to the edge, bleed is needed to preserve the finished look and the quality of the final product.
- Please keep all text at least 0.125" inside the cut line.
- The bleed for standard products is 0.125”.
- Color mode is CYMK.
- The recommended file type is PDF. JPG, EPS, and TFF are also acceptable.
- 2" x 8"
- 3.5" x 8.5"
- 32PT Uncoated
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- No Coating
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 4 Business Days
- 7 Business Days