Brown Kraft Bookmarks
Offer your customers a consciously curated option to showcase brand identity with brown kraft bookmarks. Thick, rich light brown kraft paper has natural fibers and subtle visible flecks that give the bookmarks an organic look and feel. The stock is 100% recycled lending to its rustic, eco-friendly appeal. For a more dramatic effect, add a pop of vibrant white ink to the light brown stock to enhance text and graphics.
Brown kraft’s smooth finish delivers excellent print quality, while the colored stock adds warmth and a rustic appeal to images. This material is 100% recycled with a minimum of 30% post-consumer waste content. Please note: recycled and colored stocks may have slight color variations due to the materials used to manufacture the paper. The flecks in the paper will also vary from sheet to sheet and press run to press run.
Brown Kraft Bookmark Uses
- Book Lovers
- Gift Shops
- How do I set up artwork for brown kraft bookmarks with white ink?
- Make sure to create your mask file the same size as your artwork file. This will prevent alignment issues during printing. White masks must be made in vector format and saved as EPS or PDF. Black in the white mask file indicates where white ink will be printed. Please be aware that anything less than 100% will be transparent and allow the brown stock to show through.
- Similar to spot UV masks, white mask files are separate from your artwork files. Use vector paths/shapes to create black color areas that will indicate where the white ink base will go. The rest of the areas will show the brown kraft stock.
- Remember the following when creating a white mask for your white ink base:
- A white ink base will be printed behind any color that’s in your artwork layer.
- Areas with color but without a white mask will be printed with color directly on the material.
- Areas with color and a white mask will be printed as opaque or solid colors.
- Areas with a white mask and no color will be printed as white.
- What run sizes are available for brown kraft bookmarks?100 to 100,000
- How do I set up my file for bookmarks?
- Bleed must extend past the cut line and will be trimmed from the product during the final cutting phase. When the image is required to extend all the way to the edge, bleed is needed to preserve the finished look and the quality of the final product.
- Please keep all text at least 0.125" inside the cut line.
- The bleed for standard products is 0.125”.
- Color mode is CYMK.
- The recommended file type is PDF. JPG, EPS, and TFF are also acceptable.
- 2" x 8"
- 3.5" x 8.5"
- 18PT Uncoated Kraft
- 4/4 with White Mask on Back
- 4/4 with White Mask Both Sides
- 4/1 with White Mask on Front
- 4/0 with White Mask
- 4/4 with White Mask on Front
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- No Coating
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 2-4 Business Days