Brown Kraft Greeting Cards
Thick, rich, light brown kraft paper has natural fibers and subtle visible flecks to give kraft cards an organic look and feel. The stock is 100% recycled lending to its rustic, eco-friendly appeal. For more dramatic effect, add a pop of vibrant white ink to the light brown stock to enhance text and graphics.
The uncoated smooth finish provides excellent print quality, while the colored stock adds warmth and a rustic appeal to images. Optional white ink can be applied in specific areas or all over giving you the flexibility to add contrast and brighten images.
Brown Kraft Greeting Card Uses
- Real Estate
- What material is brown kraft made of and is it recycled?
- Brown kraft paper is light brown with natural fibers and subtle visible flecks lending it a natural, organic look and feel, and is 100% recycled with a minimum of 30% post-consumer waste content.
- Please be aware that recycled and colored stocks may have slight color variation due to the materials used to manufacture the paper. The flecks in the paper will also vary from sheet to sheet and press run to press run.
- How do I set-up artwork for brown kraft cards with white ink?
- Brown kraft has the option to add white ink as an overprint. The white will be a base for the CMYK providing a bright white surface which will allow for vibrant, crisp color. Areas without white ink will appear darker due to the color of the stock.
- Similar to spot UV masks, white mask files are separate from your artwork files. Black in the white mask file indicates where white ink will be printed. Make sure to create your mask file the same size as your artwork file. This will prevent alignment issues during printing.
- Note: white masks must be made in vector format and be saved as EPS or PDF. Please be aware that anything less than 100%K will be transparent and allow the brown stock to show through.
- Use vector paths/shapes to create black color areas that will indicate where the white ink base will go. The rest of the areas will show the brown kraft stock.
- Remember the following when creating a white mask for your white ink base:
- White ink base will be printed behind any color that’s in your artwork layer.
- Areas with color but without a white mask will be printed with color directly on the material.
- Areas with color and a white mask will be printed as opaque or solid color.
- Areas with a white mask and no color will be printed as white.
- What types of envelopes are available with brown kraft greeting cards and announcement cards?Appropriately sized (A2, A6, A7) 80lb brown kraft blank envelopes are offered as an option with our brown kraft greeting cards and announcement cards.
- 7" x 10"
- 18PT Uncoated Kraft
- 4/1 with White Mask on Front
- 4/4 with White Mask on Back
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 with White Mask Both Sides
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- 4/0 with White Mask
- 4/4 with White Mask on Front
- No Coating
- Score in Half
- Include Kraft Envelopes - A7
- No Blank Envelopes
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 2-4 Business Days