Brown Kraft Menus
The perfect marketing option for restaurants, trade shows, and events, these high-quality printed materials feature a variety of sizes and folds to fit any occasion or promotion. Present what your business has to offer and experience the versatility of menus today.
Brown kraft’s smooth finish delivers excellent print quality, while the colored stock adds warmth and a rustic appeal to images. This material is 100% recycled with a minimum of 30% post-consumer waste content. Please note: recycled and colored stocks may have slight color variation due to the materials used to manufacture the paper. The flecks in the paper will also vary from sheet to sheet and press run to press run.
Brown Kraft Menu Uses
- How do I set up artwork for brown kraft cards with white ink?
- Brown kraft has the option to add white ink as an overprint. The white will be a base for the CMYK providing a bright white surface that will allow for vibrant, crisp color. Areas without white ink will appear darker due to the color of the stock. Similar to spot UV masks, white mask files are separate from your artwork files. Black in the white mask file indicates where white ink will be printed.
- Make sure to create your mask file the same size as your artwork file. This will prevent alignment issues during printing. Note: white masks must be made in vector format and be saved as EPS or PDF. Please be aware that anything less than 100%K will be transparent and allow the brown stock to show through.
- Use vector paths/shapes to create black color areas that will indicate where the white ink base will go. The rest of the areas will show the brown kraft stock.
- Remember the following when creating a white mask for your white ink base:
- White ink base will be printed behind any color that’s in your artwork layer.
- Areas with color but without a white mask will be printed with color directly on the material.
- Areas with color and a white mask will be printed as opaque or solid color.
- Areas with a white mask and no color will be printed as white.
- Can menus be folded?Yes, folding options include: accordion fold, double-gate fold, double-parallel fold, flat, french fold, gate-fold, half-fold, tri-fold, half fold & perf on fold, tri-fold/letter fold & perf on folds, roll fold, Z-fold.
- What run sizes are available for menus?100 to 1,000
- 11" x 17"
- 5.5" x 17"
- 6" x 18"
- 8" x 10"
- 8.5" x 11"
- 9" x 12"
- 18PT Uncoated Kraft
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 with White Mask on Back
- 4/4 with White Mask on Front
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- 4/4 with White Mask Both Sides
- 4/0 with White Mask
- 4/1 with White Mask on Front
- No Coating
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 2-4 Business Days