Brown Kraft Postcards
Thick, rich, light brown kraft paper has natural fibers and subtle visible flecks to give kraft postcards an organic look and feel. The stock is 100% recycled lending to its rustic, eco-friendly appeal. For a more dramatic effect, add a pop of vibrant white ink to the light brown stock to enhance the text and graphics on postcards.
The uncoated smooth finish provides excellent print quality, while the colored stock adds warmth and a rustic appeal to images. Optional white ink can be applied in specific areas or all over giving you the flexibility to add contrast and brighten images.
Brown Kraft Postcard Uses
- Real Estate
- How do I set up artwork for brown kraft postcards with white ink?
- Make sure to create your mask file the same size as your artwork file. This will prevent alignment issues during printing. White masks must be made in vector format and saved as EPS or PDF. Black in the white mask file indicates where white ink will be printed. Please be aware that anything less than 100% will be transparent and allow the brown stock to show through.
- Similar to spot UV masks, white mask files are separate from your artwork files. Use vector paths/shapes to create black color areas that will indicate where the white ink base will go. The rest of the areas will show the brown kraft stock.
- Remember the following when creating a white mask for your white ink base:
- A white ink base will be printed behind any color that’s in your artwork layer.
- Areas with color but without a white mask will be printed with color directly on the material.
- Areas with color and a white mask will be printed as opaque or solid color.
- Areas with a white mask and no color will be printed as white.
- Is EDDM or direct mailing available for brown kraft postcards?No, EDDM and direct mailing are not available for brown kraft postcards.
- Is rounded corners an option with brown kraft postcards?Rounded corners are not an option for brown kraft postcards.
- What are the bleed requirements for brown kraft postcards?
The bleed requirement is 0.125”.. So if your order is 4” x 6” your file with bleed needs to be 4.125” x 6.125”.
- 3.5" x 3.5"
- 3.5" x 4"
- 3.5" x 8.5"
- 4" x 4"
- 4" x 6"
- 4" x 8.5"
- 4" x 9"
- 4.25" x 5.5"
- 4.25" x 6"
- 4.25" x 11"
- 5" x 5"
- 5" x 7"
- 5.5" x 8.5"
- 6" x 8"
- 6" x 9"
- 6" x 11"
- 6.25" x 9"
- 6.5" x 9"
- 18PT Uncoated Kraft
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- 4/4 with White Mask on Front
- 4/1 with White Mask on Front
- 4/4 with White Mask Both Sides
- 4/4 with White Mask on Back
- 4/0 with White Mask
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- No Coating
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 2-4 Business Days