Foil Worx Trading Cards
Foil Worx trading cards offer a flair and shine that will turn heads and make a lasting impression! Add foil accents to your design in 1 of 7 unique colors. Their incredible versatility allows them to be used as tickets, coupons, and so much more.
Foil Worx trading cards are hot-stamped on 14pt uncoated or 16pt silk laminated stock for an ultra-refined custom finish that adds sophistication and class to any business. Note: the same color foil must be used for the front and back of your product.
Foil Worx Trading Card Uses
- Real Estate
- Luxury Brands
- Concierge Services
- Law Professionals
- Travel Agent
- Interior Design
- What is the difference between Foil Worx and raised foil?Foil Worx has a flat finish foil whereas raised foil has a raised foil finish, that if you run your fingers over the card you will feel the foil. The height of the foil is approximately 60 microns.
- What is a foil mask file?The mask file is a black (100%) and white file used to tell production where the foil and spot UV will go.
- Can I have any printing under the foil mask?We highly recommend having a solid color behind the foil mask. We do not recommend having any artwork or text under the foil mask since it might be visible through the foil mask. Knockouts are not recommended since there may be a shift (up to 1/16”) when the foil is applied.
- What foil colors are available?Black, blue, copper, gold, red, rose gold, and silver.
- How do I set up a Foil Worx job?
- We can only use one type of foil per order so for example you can not order a Foil Worx job with gold foil on the front and silver foil on the back. You must provide a separate foil mask file: black in the areas you want the foil and white in the areas you do not want the foil.
- All black areas should be solid 100% K with no other added colors. If you order a Foil Worx job with spot UV, you'll need to provide separate mask files for the Foil (foil mask) and UV (spot UV mask), in which case you may be required to provide up to 6 files.
- Please keep in mind that the foil and UV coating can't overlap, both should be at least 1/16" apart to avoid the foil peeling off.
- Avoid using small/fine text or lines for foil objects. For best results, please make sure that foil coverage is less than 50% of the entire print side.
- Be aware that there may be up to a 1/16" shift in the placement of the foil. Keep this in mind if you are trying to align foil with other printed artwork on the card.
- For better quality, we recommend creating mask files in vector-based programs such as Illustrator or CorelDRAW.
- 2.5" x 3.5"
- 14PT Uncoated
- 16PT C2S
- 5/0 (4/0 with Foil on Front)
- 5/4 (4/4 with Foil on Front)
- 5/1 (4/1 with Foil on Front)
- 5/5 (4/4 with Foil on Both Sides)
- No Coating
- Spot UV
SPOT UV SIDES
- Spot UV Back
- Spot UV Front
- Spot UV Both Sides
- Silver Foil
- Black Foil
- Copper Foil
- Rose Gold Foil
- Blue Foil
- Red Foil
- Gold Foil
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 5-7 Business Days