High Tack Adhesive Vinyl
Designed for indoor and outdoor use, high tack adhesive vinyl graphics are ideal for flat surface applications such as walls and glass. High tack adhesive vinyl provides a permanent graphics solution for displaying information and increasing brand visibility.
High tack adhesive vinyl graphics are printed on the front of white 4mil vinyl with permanent adhesive backing, and are then attached to an unscored release liner. These graphics are very durable and are not meant to be removed after application.
High Tack Adhesive Vinyl Uses
- How do I apply high tack adhesive vinyl to a surface?Clean the surface area with a damp cloth and allow it to fully dry before applying the high tack adhesive vinyl graphic.
- Can I apply high tack adhesive vinyl in cold temperatures?The minimum application temperature for high tack adhesive vinyl is +40°F.
- What happens if I try to remove high tack adhesive vinyl?If you attempt to remove high tack adhesive vinyl, it may peel off unevenly leaving an unwanted result.
- What is the best way to clean high tack adhesive vinyl?To clean your graphic, we recommend using a soft, damp cloth on its non-adhesive side. Do not use soap, or any other abrasive cleaning agent, as it may affect the printed surface.
- What is the largest size for high tack adhesive vinyl?The largest available size is 59” x 120”.
- What are the file requirements for high tack adhesive vinyl graphics?Files must be submitted in PDF format, without crop marks. Text and graphics should be placed at least 0.5” from the edge of the cutline for safety. Ensure you have 0.5” bleed on all sides of your artwork.
- Width from 6" to 58"
- Height from 6" to 120"
- 4mil High Tack Adhesive Vinyl
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- Next Business Day
- 4 Business Days
- 7 Business Days