Leaf Business Cards
The leaf shape of 4over’s leaf business cards adds an impressive touch compared to standard rectangular business cards. Help your customers present themselves perfectly with these 2” x 3.5” (US standard) business cards that are offered in 16pt or 18pt stock, spot UV on both sides, and three coating options.
Printed on superior uncoated stock, leaf business cards are available in a wide variety of sizes, specs, and quantities with optional UV coating.
Leaf Business Card Uses
- Real Estate
- Law Professionals
- Interior Design
- Can leaf business cards be printed horizontally or vertically?
Yes. You can choose between horizontal or vertical templates.
- Why isn’t 20pt stock an option for leaf business cards?A lighter stock option is better for a leaf business card so it doesn’t have sharp edges.
- Is UV coating offered on both sides of the card?
No, the UV coating is only applied to the front side but spot UV is offered on both sides.
- What is spot UV?
Spot UV is a flat finish or a shiny layer that goes on the exact spot where you would like your printed piece to have an area of a high-gloss coating.
- Why does my business card crack around the edges?
- Cracking of the edges of a business card sometimes occurs when the card contains high values of ink, as in dark colors. This usually happens on a small number of cards in the run. To prevent this, use lighter colors or if you must use dark colors, use as little ink as possible.
- 2" x 3.5" (US Standard)
- 16PT C2S
- 18PT C1S
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- UV on 4-color side
- UV Coating Front Only
- Spot UV
SPOT UV SIDES
- Spot UV Both Sides
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 4 Business Days
- 7 Business Days