ON TIME PRODUCTION GUARANTEE FOR NEXT DAY ORDERS
Last Updated: October 6, 2022
4over provides a guarantee for “Next Day" orders to be produced “On Time,” or the order may be eligible for a 4over credit in the form of a coupon.
The following requirements must be met for the order to qualify for a credit:
- “Next Day” refers to the production time for the order.
- “On Time” means the agreed-upon production turnaround time was met.
- An order is considered “On Time” when it is fully completed (manufactured and packed) prior to the logistics company’s agreed-upon pickup time from the 4over facility.
- For example, if an order is placed by the cutoff time for Next Day to be produced by a Tuesday, it is “On Time” if it is completed before the local UPS pickup time on Tuesday.
- Customer pickup: If an order is fully completed any time before the customer pickup / will call closing for the producing facility on the date it is due, it is “On Time.”
- For example, if the order is completed before 5:00 PM (local will call closing time) on the date it is due, the order is “On Time.”
- All requirements for Next Day orders must be met, including:
- Orders must be submitted by the cutoff time, which differs based on time zone. Prior to placing your order, please note the 4over facility that is producing your order and the hours of operation.
- If the order is changed or canceled and resubmitted after the cutoff, the new/updated order time would replace the previous cutoff time.
- If proof approval is required (the order doesn’t go through 4over’s automatic approval process), please see the note regarding production turnaround times and proof approvals, as proof approval affects the cutoff time.
- Credit or debit card must be successfully charged.
- The guarantee does not apply if 4over misses the Next Day production date because of an unforeseen circumstance outside of 4over’s control, including but not limited to strikes, pandemics, acts of Gods, severe weather conditions, equipment failures, supply chain shortages or due to the logistics carrier's fault.
This is not an automatic program. To request a credit:
- Please contact customer service.
- You must complete an online form with the order number and other pertinent information.
- The credit will be processed in approximately 10-14 business days if it meets the requirements.
- The credit will be in the form of a company coupon and must be used by the expiration date. No money or credit card refunds will be made.
All credits are granted at 4over’s discretion and in accordance with the requirements above. 4over reserves the right to change or terminate this policy at any time without prior notice to the Customer. It is the Customer’s duty to review 4over terms and conditions prior to placing Next Day orders.