High-quality pillow boxes add a touch of elegance to retail and gift packaging for any occasion. These curved boxes are printed on durable stock for sturdy, protective casing. All pillow boxes
arrive flat and can be easily assembled (folded). Once properly assembled, they maintain their shape, structure, and closure without any tape, glue, or other adhesive. The overlapping tuck-in
flaps add extra strength and sturdiness to the box. Pillow boxes come with an edge lock and side glue is available on select configurations. Customize with stickers or labels for a personalized
Please Note: when assembling the box, the thumb hole tab goes on the inside.
Custom Pillow Boxes Uses:
- Food & Beverage
- Travel & Hospitality
- What are the artwork bleed requirements for pillow boxes?Bleed for pillow boxes is .125" (1/8") on each side for a total of .25" (1/4"). Please use our 4over packaging templates for full details on how to set up your artwork.
- Are pillow boxes food contact safe?Our packaging products are suitable for use with food products only when an intervening layer of FDA approved food contact material is used. It's the responsibility of the customer or end user to ensure that use of the products conform to the relevant FDA regulations.
- Are pillow boxes assembled before shipping?
Pillow boxes come with one edge glued and they are folded in half and packed for shipping.
- Are pillow boxes glued?
Yes, there is a side glue option or edge lock option.
- What are pillow boxes used for?
Pillow boxes can be used for sunglasses, jewelry, or other promotional items.
- 3.625" x 1.5" x 7.25"
- 14PT Uncoated
- 18PT C1S
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- Spot UV
- No Coating
- UV Coating Front Only
SPOT UV SIDES
- Spot UV Front
Edge Join Options
- Edge Lock
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 5-7 Business Days