Raised Spot UV Hang Tags
Enhance any and all promoting and marketing material with raised spot UV hang tags. Customers will love the glossy raised areas that contrast beautifully far beyond regular spot UV — with raised UV of 50 microns on 1 or 2 sides.
Printed on 16pt uncoated stock and laminated on both sides with a 1.5mil scuff-resistant and soft velvet suede laminate for a total 19pt thickness. Raised spot UV hang tags are available with 0.125" drill holes only.
Raised Spot UV Hang Tag Uses
- Special Events
- How do I set up a raised spot UV job?
- Raised spot UV jobs are set up the same way as spot UV jobs. You must include a raised spot UV mask file along with the regular print file.
- Please note, the mask file must be vector art created in vector-based programs such as Illustrator.
- The raised spot UV mask file is used to show where the UV coating needs to be applied.
- Please only use solid 100% K (C 0%, M 0%, Y 0%, K 100%) to indicate where you would like the UV. Do not use shadows, glows or grayscale images. White will indicate no UV.
- What's the difference between spot UV and raised spot UV?Spot UV is a flat finish of a shiny layer that is laid onto the exact spot where you prefer to have an area of a high gloss coating. Raised spot UV is the same process except for the UV that gets applied is slightly raised on the product so you will feel a raised UV of 50 microns.
- How can I ensure the best result on raised spot UV hang tags?
- For best results, please make sure that UV coverage is less than 30% otherwise the tags can become stuck together.
- The mask file must be vector art created in a vector-based program such as Illustrator — otherwise, you won't have sharp edges on the artwork.
- Up to 70% coverage is acceptable only with patterns, thin strokes, or small shapes. Ideally, the size of the area, shape, or image covered with raised foil should not exceed 1in x 1in.
- 2" x 3.5" (US Standard)
- 16PT C2S
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- No Coating
Raised Spot UV Side
- Raised Spot UV on Both Sides
- Raised Spot UV Front
Raised Spot UV Height
- 50 Microns
- No Drill Hole
- Standard Drill Hole 1/8"
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 4 Business Days
- 7 Business Days