Roll End Tuck Top Boxes
Give customers a packaging choice that's both versatile and durable with roll-end tuck-top (RETT) boxes. Composed of thick stock with premium quality print and coatings, roll-end tuck-top
boxes are shipped flat, easily assembled, and are ideal for retail and promotional packaging. The self-tuck feature means there's no glue required, and the dust flaps protect from debris, while
the roll over sides add stacking strength and padding.
Please Note: these boxes are large enough to fit up to four golf ball boxes!
Custom Roll-End Tuck Top Boxes Uses:
- Travel & Hospitality
- Food & Beverage
- What are the artwork bleed requirements for roll end tuck top boxes?The bleed requirements for the roll end tuck top boxes are 0.125" per side and 0.25" all around.
- Are roll end tuck top boxes food contact safe?Our packaging products are suitable for use with food products only when an intervening layer of FDA approved food contact material is used. It's the responsibility of the customer or end user to ensure that use of the products conform to the relevant FDA regulations.
- Are roll end tuck top boxes assembled before shipping?No, they will ship flat.
- Are roll end tuck top boxes glued?
No, roll end tuck top boxes are self tuck and do not require glue or tape for assembly.
- What are roll end tuck top boxes used for?Roll end tuck top boxes are ideal for retail and promotional packaging.
- 5" x 7" x 1.7"
- 5.5" x 5.5" x 2.625"
- 14PT Uncoated
- 18PT C1S
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- No Coating
- Spot UV
- UV Coating Front Only
SPOT UV SIDES
- Spot UV Front
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 5-7 Business Days