Standard Clings: White
With their easy application and high visibility, window clings are ideal for POP signage on glass or other smooth, clean surfaces, and are intended for both indoor and outdoor use.
White window clings are printed at near photo quality on glossy 7mil vinyl with a paper backer that will be peeled off prior to application — material clings on the back side of print only.
Standard Clings: White Uses
- POP Signage
- What material are white window clings made of?White window clings are made of 7mil thick, glossy material with a paper backer that will be peeled off prior to application. They are suitable for indoor or outdoor use. Ideal for POP signage on glass or other very smooth, clean surfaces. Note: excessive heat or cold will not allow the product to cling to the surface.
- How do I install a white window cling?Start by thoroughly cleaning and drying the window or application surface. Use a spray bottle filled with soapy water to spray to completely cover the application area. We recommend 1% soap and 99% water. Carefully peel away the backing and avoid letting the cling fold over on itself. Place the side that had the backing against the surface and apply the cling to the window. Use a squeegee or credit card to squeeze out excess water pressing from the center outwards. You can spray more soapy water on the back of the graphic to lubricate the surface as you are eliminating air bubbles.
- Are white window clings reusable?
As long as the cling remains clean it can be reused several times. We recommend that you keep the backing to protect the cling if you plan to reuse it.
- How will my white window cling order be shipped?The product is shipped rolled for most sizes except for larger quantities.
- What run sizes are available for white window cling orders?Run sizes are available in 1 to 150.
- Width from 6" to 52"
- Height from 6" to 120"
- 7mil White
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- Next Business Day
- 4 Business Days