Feel the difference with suede bookmarks. Soft to the touch, they bestow a hint of luxury to brands and create marketing pieces that stand out from the competition. Suede bookmarks are a perfect choice for souvenirs, giveaways, and more. Their incredible versatility allows them to be used as tickets, coupons, and so much more.
Soft-touch suede bookmarks feature a 1.5mil scuff-resistant, soft velvet laminate applied on each side of 16pt C2S stock after printing. With a 19pt total thickness, suede bookmarks turn branding experiences into lasting tactile impressions.
Suede Bookmark Uses
- Gift Shops
- What are suede bookmarks and how thick are they?We start with 16pt stock as a base and apply 1.5mil soft velvet, scuff-resistant laminate to both sides of the sheet for a total thickness of 19pt. The soft velvet lamination adds a soft supple look and feel, which softens colors, reduces contrast, and gives an overall lighter, muted appearance.
- Are suede bookmarks water-resistant or waterproof?Suede bookmarks are water resistant, but not waterproof. This means the cards stand up well when they come in contact with a small amount of water, but cannot be submerged in water without water seeping into the card and causing damage. Please test your specific application to ensure the bookmarks are appropriate for that use.
- Is suede a coating or a laminate?The term “suede” refers to the soft, supple texture of the bookmarks, not the actual materials used. A soft velvet laminate is applied to both sides of the card to achieve a luxurious suede-like look and feel.
- How do I set up my file for bookmarks?
- Bleed must extend past the cut line and will be trimmed from the product during the final cutting phase. When the image is required to extend all the way to the edge, bleed is needed to preserve the finished look and the quality of the final product.
- Please keep all text at least 0.125" inside the cut line.
- The bleed for standard products is 0.125”.
- Color mode is CYMK
- The recommended file type is PDF. JPG, EPS, and TFF are also acceptable.
- 2" x 8"
- 3.5" x 8.5"
- 16PT C2S
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- 4/4 (4 color both sides)
- Spot UV
- No Coating
SPOT UV SIDES
- Spot UV Front
- Spot UV Both Sides
- Spot UV Back
- No Drill Hole
- Standard Drill Hole 1/4"
- Standard Drill Hole 1/8"
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 2-4 Business Days