Perfect for holiday, corporate, and personal gifting, our custom printed wine boxes offer an elegant, upscale presentation for a variety of uses. Wine, olive oil, and promo products are securely and elegantly packaged in this unique packaging solution. High-quality, thick stocks create a sturdy box that can be carried with the optional built-in handle. All wine boxes come with the option of a snap lock bottom that securely holds a full bottle of wine.
Custom Wine Box Uses:
- Food & Beverage
- Travel & Hospitality
- Are wine boxes safe for food contact?
4over’s packaging products are suitable for use with food products only when an intervening layer of FDA approved food contact material is used. It’s the responsibility of the customer or end user to ensure that use of the products conform to the relevant FDA regulations.
- Are wine boxes assembled before shipping?
Assembly for wine boxes are required, however they come with one edge glued and are folded in half when packed for shipping.
- How do you assemble a wine box?
- Step One: On the bottom, fold the largest flap down first
- Step Two: Push in both of the side flaps until they lock underneath the big flap
- Step Three: Push the remaining flap down until it locks into place with the other flaps
- Step Four: For the top press the 2 handles together, then secure them through the notches on the side flaps
- For a step-by-step guide with images, please download https://4cdn.4over.com/downloads/pdf/faq/packaging/WineBox_Guide_rs.pdf
- Are wine boxes glued?
Wine boxes are glued on one side and have a snap lock bottom which securely holds the weight of a bottle of wine.
- What are the artwork bleed requirements for wine boxes?
Bleed must extend past the cut-line and will be trimmed from the product during the final cutting phase. When the image is required to extend all the way to the edge, bleed is needed to preserve the finished look and the quality of the final product. Please keep all text at least 0.125" inside the cut-line. The bleed for Standard Products is 0.125".
- 3.23" x 3.23" x 13.125"
- 14PT Uncoated
- 18PT C1S
- 4/0 (4 color front)
- No Coating
- Spot UV
SPOT UV SIDES
- Spot UV Front
- No Handle (Tuck Top)
- With Handle
- PDF Proofs (per set)
- Sample of Completed job (per set)
- 5-7 Business Days